In today’s digital age, the security of any email account can be easily breached. Also with so many passwords to remember these days, forgetting one’s email account password is no big deal. To the delight of users, the process of both changing and resetting email account password is not at all breaking and involves a few easy to implement steps. As changing the email account password is the best way to counter any hacker attack, users must learn the process via technical support team of Gmail.
Following are the steps involved in the change Gmail password process
1.The first thing to do is to Log in to Gmail account.
2. In the next step, users must go to the Sign-in & security section, and choose Signing in to Google.
3.In the next step, users must select Password.
4.Finally, new password must be entered after clicking on the Change password option.
Following are the steps to follow if users forget Gmail password
- Users must visit: https://accounts.google.com/ForgotPasswd
- In the next step, users must select I don’t know my password.
- Users must enter their current Gmail id in the space provided.
- A password recovery code will be sent on their registered mobile number.
- The password recovery code must be entered to reset the Gmail password.
If users want to ask supplementary questions like asking about the requirements to makes strong password, then they must post their queries on the online forums of Gmail or send them via emails. Apart from the password related issues, there are other issues too which require quick intervention of a professional tech support team like that of Gmail. They have precise solution for all kinds of issues and are always willing to better their services.